Anthem National Account Clinical Account Director (Remote) - PS6633 in Colorado Springs, Colorado
National Account Clinical Account Director (Remote) - PS6633
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS6633
Post Date: 6 days ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc ., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
National Accounts Clinical AccountDirector – Southeast Region
Location: Any US location preferably in Southeast Region.
Clinical Account Director (CAD) is responsible for clinical account management of an assigned group of clients.
The CAD delivers strategic, consultative, clinical support to National Account Employer Groups and Plan sales/account management. These activities produce client-specific, data-driven recommendations that incorporate programs and solutions designed to impact clinical cost, quality and patient safety outcomes. The role will leverage clinical knowledge and experience to interpret data and analyze the health of the client’s population, identifying care gaps, trend drivers and opportunities to improve outcomes.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Provides consultative subject matter expert information on Anthem’s Health and Wellness programs.
• Presents prepared reports to the client demonstrating an in depth knowledge of the client’s population health and clinical program value.
• Manages clinical service issues to ensure that performance guarantees are met, and that clinical issues are proactively resolved.
• Builds relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Participates in the process for clinical program audits .
• Understands the issues specific to the client and applies knowledge, insight and experience into strategic recommendations.
• Understands the operational processes that support the health & wellness solutions.
Requiresa BS in nursing or other health-related field; 5 years of currentclinical/functional area experience; or any combination of education andexperience, which would provide an equivalent background. MBA or MPHpreferred.
Twoyears of account management in a managed care setting with experience insales, account management, and program development is preferred.
Experiencein analyzing and/or interpreting industry data is preferred.
Previousconsulting firm experience a plus.
Approx.30% travel required, some overnight.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one ofAmerica’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, andis a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn moreabout our company please visit us at www.antheminc.com/careers. EOE.M/F/Disability/Veteran.